Lokmangal Foundation respects your privacy and therefore protect your personal and financial information. The information you provide us is highly confidential. To maintain privacy values, we have designed the following policies:
- We may request you to submit your personal information such as name, address, email ID, contact number for the purpose of verification.
- Your personal information is provided to make sure we have the correct record of all the donations we receive.
- We do not share your information with anyone and without your consent.
- With donor's consent, the information provided may be used for promotional and/or fundraising purposes.
- We may disclose information whenever required by law:
- When need to protect our privacy, safety, rights, property, donors, or users When obligatory to enforce our terms of service
- The information you share with us may be used for
Communicating with donors
Informing donors about upcoming events
Reporting to applicable government agencies as required by law
Other fundraising purposes
- We do not share or sell the information we hold.
- We do handle your donations with respect.
- The donor can donate in monetary or non-monetary forms.
- The donation/s you have made are non-refundable.
- We offer donors the option to donate anonymously.
- We, Lokmangal Foundation, are committed to protecting the donor's personal information from alteration, unauthorised access, disclosure, and/or destruction.
- We undertake the adequate security measures for secure web access of users.
- The updates will reflect on this page.
- You are requested to timely check the page for further updates.